Mom’s Xhilarating Night Out Official Rules
X1039’S MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
- X1039, Revolution Jewelry Works, Skyway Creations, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and Texas T-Bone and Famous Dave’s Barbecue may be referred to “The Sponsors” from this point forward.
- Dates of Promotion: The promotion begins on 05/01/22 and ends on 5/11/22
- How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary
- X1039 will promote the giveaway through live liner reads, recorded promos and social media pages.
- Vote on which concert tickets you’d like to win daily at x1039radio.com to win the grand prize.
- On Thursday May 11, we’ll draw a random winner!
- Grand Prize (1 winner): Gift card from Revolution Jewelry Works, Flowers from Skyway Creations, Chocolates from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and a gift card to Texas T-Bone and Famous Dave’s Barbecue.
Not to be exchanged for other prizing, or cash.
- Eligibility and Limitations. All winners and qualifiers of the contest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Winner must provide X1039 with his or her social security number, complete a W-9 form if prize is over $600, and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release and Waiver from all liability against X1039, its sponsors, employees and affiliated companies for any injury or loss which may occur from the contestant’s participation in the contest or from use of any prize which is awarded. One winner per household per 30 thirty days. Employees of The Sponsors, the Promotion’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Entry: To win, listeners must vote starting Monday May 8, which concert tickets they want to win. That artist moves to the next round the next day. Keep voting to find out which tickets will end up being the final prize! One (1) winner will be randomly selected on Thursday 05/11/2023..
- How to redeem grand prize: The winner’s contact information (name, phone number and email address) will be collected at the time of entry into the contest. Winners will be notified and a pick-up of the prize(s) will be coordinated.
- Publicity; Privacy. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant The Sponsors and its promotional partners exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Promotions and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that The Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Promotion to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against The Sponsors, their employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the promotion, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the sponsors.
- Rules. Additions or deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of the sponsors, and may be enacted without notice at any time during the promotion dates.
- If winner is unable to meet the above criteria stated in rules 6-9, then they will become ineligible to qualify or win the grand prize and a runner-up will be selected.
- The winner will forfeit all prizes not claimed within thirty (30) days.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All federal/state/local taxes are winner’s sole responsibility. Insurance coverage, registration and title transfer fee are also the winner’s sole responsibility. Winners must provide the sponsors with valid identification and a valid social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- X1039 will not be responsible for prizes not delivered by participating clients as a result of “going out of business” or any other reason.
- Decisions. By participating in the promotion, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the sponsors. The sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible, violated any rule or provided false information. If the conduct or outcome of the promotion is affected by human error, any mechanical or technical errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, or any event beyond the control of the sponsors. The sponsors reserve the right to terminate this promotion or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the sponsors and are final.
- Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign The Sponsor’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. The Sponsors disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Promotion. Written copies of these rules are available 24/7 on x1039radio.com, and during normal business hours and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to X1039, 1805 E. Cheyenne Rd. Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80905.
WINNER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE TAXES INCURRED ON PRIZES RECEIVED.