Love It If We Made It To New Orleans Flyaway Official Rules
X1039’s Love It If We Made It To New Orleans Flyaway Contest Rules
Description of Promotion/Participation
- X1039, Voodoo Brewing Company, Analogue Books, Records, & Bar, and I Heart Mac & Cheese may be referred to as “The Sponsors” from this point forward.
- Dates of Promotion: The promotion begins on 8/14/23 and ends on 9/16/23
- How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary
- X1039 will promote the giveaway through live liner reads, recorded promos and social media pages.
- Starting Monday, 8/14/23, listeners must listen for the cue to call when they hear it to qualify until 9/14/23.
- There will be “qualifying” remotes Saturday 8/19/23 at Voodoo Brewing Company from 4p-6p, Saturday 8/26/23 at Analogue Books, Records and Bar in Pueblo from 4p-6p, Saturday 9/9/23 at I Heart Mac & Cheese from 1p-3p, and the final giveaway will be on Saturday 9/16/23 at Voodoo Brewing Company from 1p-3p.
- At the end of each remote, with the exception of the final remote, two (2) names will be drawn from a box. The first name drawn is the “winner.” That “winner” gets to choose whether or not they’d like to attend the October 7th show to see The 1975 at Fiddler’s Green OR become an automatic finalist for the flyaway to New Orleans to see The 1975. The second name drawn (runner-up,) receives whichever “prize” the winner doesn’t want. one (1) person will automatically move to the last round of finalists. There will be a total of ten (10) finalists.
- Final determination of winner(s): (5) Five Total
- Four (4) Secondary Prize Winners: At the end of each remote broadcast, one winner will walk away with a pair of tickets to see The 1975 at Fiddler’s Green 10/7. (Including the runner-up at the final remote.)
On Saturday September 16 from 1-3 pm, X1039 will broadcast live from Voodoo Brewing Company (808 Garden of the Gods Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80907) to determine the final winner of the Grand Prize and last Secondary Prize. Must be present to win. The final giveaway winner will be determined by a paper airplane game. The qualifier who throws their paper airplane the furthest will win the grand prize, and the qualifier who throws their paper airplane the second furthest will win the secondary grand prize: pit tickets for The 1975 show in Denver 10/7. Other qualifiers may win tickets to: Everclear at The Gothic Theater September 28, Senses Fail at The Summit September 28, or Blue October at The Pikes Peak Center December 6.
- One (1) Grand Prize: Winner of the grand prize will win a trip to New Orleans, Louisiana to attend The 1975 concert at Smoothie King Center October 12. (Value of tickets: approximately $400.)
- The prizes that will be awarded in the grand prize are:
- Roundtrip airfare for two (2) to New Orleans (flights on Wednesday 10/11/23 & Friday 10/13/23.)
- Hotel room for two (2.)
- Two (2) tickets to The 1975 at Smoothie King Center Thursday, 10/12/2023.
Not to be exchanged for other prizing, or cash.
- Eligibility and Limitations. All winners of the contest must be at least twenty one (21) years of age or older. Winner must provide X1039 with his or her social security number, complete a W-9 form if prize is over $600, and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release and Waiver from all liability against X1039, its sponsors, employees and affiliated companies for any injury or loss which may occur from the contestant’s participation in the contest or from use of any prize which is awarded. One winner per household per 30 days. Employees of The Sponsors, the Promotion’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Entry: To qualify, listeners must call in when they hear the cue to call and be caller 10. On-air qualifying will end on Thursday 9/14/2023. There will also be “qualifying” remotes:
-Saturday 8/19/23 at Voodoo Brewing Company from 4p-6p
-Saturday 8/26/23 at Analogue Books, Records and Bar in Pueblo from 4p-6p
-Saturday 9/9/23 at I Heart Mac & Cheese from 1p-3p
-The final giveaway will be on Saturday 9/16/23 at Voodoo Brewing Company from 1p-3p. Must be present to win.
At the end of each remote, with the exception of the final remote, one (1) person will automatically move to the last round of finalists. There will be a total of ten (10) finalists.
- Publicity; Privacy. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant The Sponsors and its promotional partners exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Promotions and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that The Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Promotion to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against The Sponsors, their employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the promotion, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the sponsors.
- Rules. Additions or deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of the sponsors, and may be enacted without notice at any time during the promotion dates.
If winner is unable to meet the above criteria stated in rules 6-9, then he or she will become ineligible to qualify or win the grand prize and a runner-up will be selected.
The winner will forfeit all prizes not claimed within thirty (30) days.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All federal/state/local taxes are winner’s sole responsibility. Insurance coverage, registration and title transfer fee are also the winner’s sole responsibility. Winners must provide the sponsors with valid identification and a valid social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- X1039 will not be responsible for prizes not delivered by participating clients as a result of “going out of business” or any other reason.
- Decisions. By participating in the promotion, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the sponsors. The sponsors reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible, violated any rule or provided false information. If the conduct or outcome of the promotion is affected by human error, any mechanical or technical errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, or any event beyond the control of the sponsors. The sponsors reserves the right to terminate this promotion or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the sponsors and are final.
- Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign The Sponsor’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. The Sponsors disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Promotion. Written copies of these rules are available 24/7 on x1039radio.com, and during normal business hours at The Sponsors locations and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to X1039 at 1039, 1805 E. Cheyenne Rd. Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80905.
WINNER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE TAXES INCURRED ON PRIZES RECEIVED.