FREAKY FRIDAY: Dr. Drano
Always double check your coffee...
A Dermatologist got busted pouring drain cleaner into her husband’s morning drink! He fell ill suddenly and wondered if his wife was up to no good. He set up a camera and caught her in the act! Take a look at the full story below, and always remember to check your coffee before you drink it!
Dermatologist caught on video poisoning her husband with Drano, police say:https://t.co/CkLQaAuleZ
— Natalie Neysa Alund (@nataliealund) August 10, 2022