X1039’s On The Clock Official Rules
“On The Clock” with Air Force Athletics
OFFICIAL RULES AND LIABILITY RELEASE
Description of Promotion/Participation.
- X1039, Air Force Athletics, Alchemy Pub, The Downtown Partnership of Colorado Springs, On The Border, Revolution Jewelry Works, and The YMCA may be referred to as “The Sponsors” from this point forward.
- Dates of Promotion: The Promotion will begin on 10/24/22 and ends on 11/25/22.
- How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary
- X1039 will promote the event through live liner reads, recorded promos and social media pages.
- For listeners to get entered, person(s) must qualify on the air while listening for the “On The Clock” cue – to – call weekdays between six (6) am and seven (7) pm. When heard the listener must be caller number ten (10) through the X1039 request line (719)-219-7625 or toll free 1-(866)-952-7655 to qualify. The qualifier’s name goes into a box to be randomly selected to play “On The Clock” every Friday starting November Eleventh (11/11/22.)
- Final determination of winner(s): There will be an undetermined number of winners depending on the Friday giveaway and how many people, stay “On the Clock.”
- Every Friday starting November Eleventh, (11th) from nine (9) am to five (5) pm X1039 will pull names from the qualifier box and call out their name on the air to play X1039’s “On The Clock.” The qualifier will then have ten (10) minutes and thirty nine (39) seconds to call the X1039 request line at (719)-219-7625 or toll free 1-(866)-952-7655 to claim one-hundred-three dollars ($103) for staying “On the Clock.”A new name will be drawn every hour and that qualifier has ten (10) minutes and thirty nine (39) seconds to call the X1039 request line at (719)-219-7625 or toll free 1-(866)-952-7655 to claim
their one-hundred-three dollars ($103.) If a qualifier fails to call in the amount of time allotted, the money rolls over to the person who qualified before them, and so forth every hour until the game ends at five (5) pm, or when a new qualifier wins their cash prize.Qualifiers could win a minimum of One-Hundred-Three dollars ($103) or win up to Eight-Hundred-Twenty-Four Dollars ($824.) Money courtesy of The Sponsor(s.)
The Friday “On The Clock” winner from the 5p hour, or hours prior if that person didn’t call, will stay on the clock until the following Friday, where they will be the first person “On The Clock.” Qualifiers and those in the same household (as defined in the rules below) can only win “On The Clock” once.
1. Varied amounts of money per Qualifier starting with a minimum of One-Hundred-Three dollars ($103) or up to Eight-Hundred-Twenty-Four Dollars ($824.)
- Eligibility and Limitations.
All winners of X1039 Radio contest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Winner must provide X1039 with his or her social security number, complete a W-9 form if prize is over $600, and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release and Waiver from all liability against X1039, its sponsors, employees and affiliated companies for any injury or loss which may occur from the contestant’s participation in the contest or from use of any prize which is awarded
- Employees of The Sponsors, the Promotion’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Entry Forms. To qualify, listeners must call in during the designated time and be caller #10.
- Publicity; Privacy. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant The Sponsors and its promotional partners exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Promotions and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that The Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Promotion to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- If winner is unable to meet the above criteria stated in rules 6-9, then he or she will become ineligible to win the “On The Clock” prize and a runner-up will be selected.
- The winner will forfeit all prizes not claimed within thirty (30) days.
- Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against The Sponsors, their employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the promotion, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the sponsors.
- Rules. Additions or deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of the sponsors, and may be enacted without notice at any time during the promotion dates.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All federal/state/local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. Insurance coverage, registration and title transfer fee are also the winner’s sole responsibility. Winners must provide the sponsors with valid identification and a valid social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- X1039 will not be responsible for prizes not delivered by participating clients as a result of “going out of business” or any other reason.
- Decisions. By participating in the promotion, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the sponsors. The sponsors reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible, violated any rule or provided false information. If the conduct or outcome of the promotion is affected by human error, any mechanical or technical errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, or any event beyond the control of the sponsors. The sponsors reserves the right to terminate this promotion or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the sponsors and are final.
- Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign The Sponsor’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. The Sponsors disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Promotion. Written copies of these rules are available 24/7 on WWW.X1039RADIO.COM, and during normal business hours at The Sponsors locations and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to X1039, 1805 E. Cheyenne Rd. Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80905.
WINNER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE TAXES INCURRED ON PRIZES RECEIVED.